Dragon Ball Z: Shin BudokaiEdit
Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai (ドラゴンボールZ 真武道会,Doragon Bōru Zetto Shin Budōkai; lit. "Dragon Ball Z: New Tournament") is a fighting video game part of the Dragon Ball series. It was developed by Dimps, and was released on March 7, 2006. It is the first Dragon Ball Z game on thePlayStation Portable. Its sequel is Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai - Another Road. (Source: dragonball.wikia.com)
- Flickering Black Screen: Playing in Non-Buffered mode will flicker a black screen every ~3-4 frames. Play on Buffered mode instead.
- Flickering Graphics(Rarely Happens): Given the proper scenario there's the possibility for your character's sprite to get broke until you get hit or perform a technique.
- Frame stuttering: May happen in PC. Switching backend to OpenGL fixes the problem.
Disclaimer: The settings below are for mainly performance (Some of these will also help if your PC is slow). If a setting is not mentioned, it presumably doesn't affect the game in any way; feel free to experiment.
- Rendering Mode: Buffered Rendering
- Framerate Control: 3, Automatic.
- Prevent FPS > 60: Yes.
- Features: No particular settings.
- Performance: 1xPSP Resolution, ALL YES.
- Texture Scaling: ALL NO.
- Texture Filtering: No particular settings.
- Hack Settings: Disable Alpha test and Texture coord speedhack enabled.
- Overlay Information: No particular settings.
- Debugging: No particular settings.
- Enable Sound: ☑ (Horrible sound quality due to performance)
- Low Latency Audio: ☐
- Fast Memory: [v]
- Multithreaded (2+ CPUs or HT) : [v] (Enabled even though it's a single core phone=
- I/O on thread: [v]
- CPU Clock: 0, Default.
- Atomic Audio Locks: No particular settings.
- PSP Mode: PSP 2000/3000
Tested on the following:Edit
|Phone||Phone's CPU Frequency||Android Version / ROM+Kernel||Format||FPS/VPS||Emu. Version|
Samsung Galaxy Young
|Single Core @1 GHz||4.1.2 Jelly Bean / Custom ROM + Stock Kernel||CSO||
35-55/60 (100% Speed)