Grand Theft Auto Vice City StoriesEdit
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories is a 2006 action-adventure open world video game developed by Rockstar Leeds in association with Rockstar North. It was published byRockstar Games for the PlayStation Portable in late 2006 and later for the PlayStation 2 in March 2007. The game is the eighth installment in the Grand Theft Auto series and the sixth and last Grand Theft Auto III era game. This was also the last game in the series to use well-known and Hollywood voice talent; GTA IV onward would instead use lesser-known & unknown voice actors. It is a prequel to Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and successor to the previous PSP release, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories. Vice City is a representation of Miami, Florida. Vice City Stories is the last GTA game for the PlayStation 2 console and the second game for the PlayStation Portable. It was released on PlayStation 3 via thePlayStation Network on 2 April 2013.
- 1: Doesn't start. Use Buffered Rendering and use latest version of PPSSPP.
- 2: Garbage graphics (textures). Set Render resolution to Auto.
- 3: Speed jumps above 100% making it hard to play. No easy fix here, I used NVidia Inspector to limit the frames to 30 which fixed it. I would assume that something like Afterburner would also work.
Disclaimer: The settings below are for a mix between performance and accuracy. If a setting is not mentioned, it presumably doesn't affect the game in any way; feel free to experiment.
- Rendering Mode: Buffered
- Framerate Control: No particular settings in PPSSPP, requires 3rd party tool to limit frames to 30.
- Features: No particular settings.
- Performance: Render resolution to Auto.
- Texture Scaling: No particular settings.
- Texture Filtering: No particular settings.
- Hack Settings: No particular settings.
- Overlay Information: No particular settings.
- Debugging: No particular settings.
- Enable Sound: ☑
- Low Latency Audio: ☐
- Fast Memory: ☐
- 'Multithreaded (2+ CPUs or HT) :' ☑
- I/O on thread: ☐
- CPU Clock: 333 +
- Atomic Audio Locks: ☐
Tested on the following:Edit
|i7 4770||GTX 760||20gb 1600mhz||Win 8.1||CSO||30/100%||0.9.6 x64|
|FX-8320||GTX 650 Ti Boost||8GB 1600Mhz||Win 8.1||ISO||30/100%||0.9.9 x64|
|Phone||Phone's CPU Frequency||Android Version / ROM+Kernel||Format||FPS/VPS||Emu. Version|