Hammerin' Hero is an action/platforming game, updated version of the classic 90's arcade game Hammerin' Harry.The game was developed by Irem and published by Irem/Atlus/DHM Interactive.The game was released in May 15, 2008.
(Partial Source: en.wikipedia.org)
- Invisible Characters: In "Hack Settings" . If you enable "Force Depth Write" and characters be visible.
Disclaimer: The settings below are for a mix between performance and accuracy. If a setting is not mentioned, it presumably doesn't affect the game in any way; feel free to experiment.
- Rendering Mode: No particular settings.
- Framerate Control: Framesipping 3.
- Features: No particular settings.
- Performance: No particular settings.
- Texture Scaling: No particular settings.
- Texture Filtering: No particular settings.
- Hack Settings: No particular settings.
- Overlay Information: No particular settings.
- Debugging: No particular settings.
- Enable Sound: ☐
- Low Latency Audio: ☐
- Fast Memory: ☐
- Multithreaded (2+ CPUs or HT) : ☐
- I/O on thread: ☐
- CPU Clock: 333 +
- Atomic Audio Locks: ☐
Tested on the following:Edit
|Intel Mobile Core 2 SoloSU3500 1.40GHz||Intel Mobile Intel 4 SeriesExpressFamily||4,00GB Doble-Canal DDR3 398MHz||Windows 8.1 Pro x64||ISO||30/30||0.9.8 - x64|